Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.....You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart".
                                                      Jeremiah 29:11,13




I have to tell you, this scripture excites me!  God knows the plans He has for ME....plans to prosper me...plans to give me HOPE and a FUTURE....    and the second part is all about seeking God...when we seek HIM...we find HIM....we are given the privilege of having a personal relationship with HIM.

                                        Thank You Lord!


                                                 *******


Good morning all......I am so thankful for the bountiful blessings that we have been given....


Our wonderful friends called yesterday to say they had lots of fresh peaches for us....So, this morning...I have been putting up peaches..     wow, they smell delightful!


This afternoon, I'll be canning salsa.....the roof may raise off of this place, with all the different aromas going on in my kitchen....


Tomorrow.....I plan to put up fresh cream peas!!  Don't you just love cream peas??


Who needs meat?  Of course, I am one of those that could go forever without eating meat....give me fresh fruits and veggies, and I am a happy camper!  Oh....I can't forget to mention the sweets....Love me some sweets!


I have several quarts of canned blackberries and blueberries, so fruit dumplings will definitely be on the table as well....


I've got a busy schedule today....Much to do!


Hope you all have a super blessed day....
Hugs, 
Shug



7 comments:

  1. I am getting hungry just reading about all that fresh produce. I may have to pay you a visit just to sample some of that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly sounds like a busy day. You'll sleep well tonight :-). Have fun in the kitchen. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purple flowers are beautiful and I wish I could stick my nose in your kitchen and smell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some peaches! That might go good in the salsa, too. :)

    Having a difficult start to my job, I was reminded of that verse from Jeremiah and it is so comforting. Thanks for sharing it here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canning peaches and blackberries sound awesome. I also do not care if we eat meat very often. Fresh fruits and veggies are great all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy today - and when you first started talking in your post about seeing God - I see him in things like those flowers too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you are a very busy lady --doing all of that canning/cooking.... Bet your house does smell good...

    I love fruits and veggies also --but do enjoy meats... I don't care much for sweets though --which is a good thing.

    Have fun eating all of those peaches, salsa and peas.... YUM..
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...