Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Choices...the Bad, the Good, the BEST.


This is Carson...He was certainly enjoying the fact that I was trying out my new camera, with him as my subject!!

Life is a series of choices between the bad, the good, and the Best.  Everything depends on how we choose...
              
                        Vance Havner



The choices that we make each day, are what creates our character.  In any given day, we all make many choices.  Some are good, some are great, and some are just down right wrong.

One thing that we must consider is that the daily decisions that we do make....not only determines our character, but these same decisions can also effect the lives of those we are close to.

God loves it when we make good choices!  
What we have to understand is that when
we do things that are unpleasing to God, we are actually robbing ourselves of the wonderful Blessings that our Heavenly Father, so desires to be ours.  

 Another thought to think about is this......our bad choices,  usually  results in our own self destruction, resulting from our selfish attitudes......

Not only do I want to make good choices for myself, but I want to make good choices for my family and for those I love.  I also want my choices to bring glory to God.

~ ~ ~

It's gonna be a hot day here!

Blessings...
shug







5 comments:

  1. Carson is one cute kid!

    Gorgeous weather here -- very much like San Diego -- highs in the 70s -- kind of unusual for Maryland, but we'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with your camera, capturing a sweet moment.

    Our choices definitely speak a lot about our character. And I like what you said about robbing ourselves of blessings when we do things which are unpleasing to God. So true. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on the previous post that you had a new schmancy camera. How wonderful!

    And I agree about choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so enjoyed listening to my son-in-law and daughter have the "good choices/bad choices" and how God is pleased with our good choices conversations with my grandson, Alex. He gives a thumbs up for good choices!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Choices we make are critical aren't they. You chose the best subject for your new camera. Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...