Sunday, March 25, 2012

Wiling Servant

Happy Sunday Everybody.....


I am so excited and I just have to give you an update on the outcome of "FREE THROWS FOR SOULS."




As you may recall, a few weeks ago, I did a post about our son-in-law Tom, shooting free throws for 24 straight hours.   His mission was to raise money for "God's open Hands" and for a Missionary that our church supports....
                       
                                       

Please keep in my that a basketball in my hands is worth only what the ball itself cost.....


In the hands of Tom Booth......the ball was worth
at least $11,000.00 dollars.....


This past week, our Pastor was able to present a check to God's Open Hands for $5,500.00 dollars and at the same time, present a check to the missionary for $5,500.00.... I Praise God for this!!


Isn't it amazing what we can do when we follow what God is calling us to do?  Thank you Tom for being a willing servant....


Because of Tom's willingness, many people's lives will be touched...


HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY...


SHUG.....







7 comments:

  1. Oh Shug, you are blessed with a wonderful son-in-law, I can tell, and how wonderful Tom raised so much money for the good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fr letting us know the outcome of this and how much money was raised, what a great mission!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post and awesome son-in-law, Shug.... What an incredible mission/ministry... That money can be used to help those in need... God Bless Tom --and God Bless all of the people who are in mission/ministry in our world...

    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! What an awesome thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for blessing us with this post! What an great-hearted story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...