Friday, March 9, 2012

Pink In My Life


I can hardly believe that it is already "PINK" Saturday again.


I had such a fun time last Saturday, so I thought I'd look around for more Pink, and guess what?  I found some!!




I went looking through my pictures and this is the very first one I came across...."Miss Bella" and her pink bow.  




Pink Umbrellas.....These were part of the decorations at a dinner I went to last Spring....




A Pink TableScape!  I love the hot pink and the black and white Zebra....makes for a beautiful table....




Pink "BLING"..............something that every girl needs!




And a grandson......wearing PINK!!


I guess I really do have Pink in my life.....It's great to stop and see the colors that you miss....


Have a Pink-A-listic Saturday..


shug

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pink photos, that has to be your daughter with your grandson , she looks just like you!
Thankyou for visiting,

Karin said...

Pink is such a happy color! Lovely photos! Have a fabulous week-end in the pink!!

Unknown said...

What a handsome lad! Love all your pinks.
Have a lovely PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

~Giveaway ends 3/15~

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Shug! Your grandson is such a handsome young man! Love your fun, whimsical photos! Thanks for sharing!

Have a lovely (pink) weekend!

Cheers!
Tina

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty! Come link with me with my Color Connection meme.

Broken Leg with a bit of pink. Have a great weekend.

Aledia said...

Beautiful pinks!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Aledia

Kay Ellen said...

Great Pink photos~~I love them all!

My puppies just went to the groomer and have pink bows too:))

Happy PS !
Blessing to you,
Kay Ellen

Ginny Hartzler said...

I never would have thought that zebra went so well with pink!!! It is all so pretty and girly! Thanks for the update on sweet little Zoey, I do hope the doctors will reach a diagnosis..

Love Of Quilts said...

You have lots of pretty pink in your life.Great picture of the grandson. I like the easter grouping too so cute.

LV said...

Glad you joined us again today and shared such neat pinks. I am surprised your grandson wanted to wear pink. Some think it is just for girls. I think he looks nice in it.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your grandson is such a handsome young man! Love your fun photos! Thanks for sharing! and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family. also thanks so much for your sweet comments on my St.Patrick's Day Tablescape. Im your newest follower on your blog now. I hope you come over and follow me also.
XXOO Diane

Anonymous said...

Pinkalicious post!

bj said...

Hi, Shug...you have some great pinks and I know MY favorite is YOUR favorite...that handsome grandson. :))
Don't we love 'em so !!

Linda Stubbs said...

Hi sweet friend,

Thank you for coming over today....yes there will be sweet fellowship with my Father. Can't wait. I will enjoy every minute.

Love your pink pic's.......sweetness!
Linda

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

I love all your pinks. I especially love your pink and zebra table setting and your puppy is adorable with her pink bow. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Love the pink and zebra table. Just too cute! Happy week ahead!

Pecans and a Recipe or Two

My new order of Fresh Fall Pecans arrived on Thursday.... We always order our pecans out of Arkansas and they are the best.  They come from ...