Wednesday, January 12, 2011

That EVIL Word ~

I am now convinced with all my heart that the word "Diet" is evil....Do you know what the evil effects of this word "Diet" is all about?  Evil is related to: Causing harm, causing pain, Upset, offensive and and unpleasant situations. 

.....I have heard that some diets can cause harm to your body, but that is not necessary the truth with me....I can not seem to stay on a diet long enough for it to do HARM!  Causing Pain is another story....Definitely a YES, a diet causes PAIN.  Pain in my stomach, pain in my head, pain in my thinking....Pain everywhere!

Does it cause me to be upset....I think Sam could probably answer that question the best....He says I become a maniac....I get these little "Mean Streaks" in me.  (I know you can't believe that about me, but I am sure it is true....)

When it comes to that ugly word DIET, a  big issue for me is that I love instant gratification. I want to see immediate results and those things called diets will not accommodate me in that area.    It is also a mind game or perhaps a mental issue with me.....The truth is, I'm an addict...Addict to good food!  You know as well as I do that the word addict is evil, and it causes unpleasant feelings if you are trying to back away from anything that your body is craving...(LIKE SWEETS)

I love the statement that was made by George Bernard Shaw....."No diet will remove all the fat from your body because the brain is entirely fat.  Without a brain, you might look good, but all you could do is run for public office!"

I am a person that needs "Spice" in my life and from what I have known in the past, Spice is not a part of the word diet...This in itself is evil!

Cheating....this is a somewhat evil word and I feel sure that the word diet would not be used near as often if it were not for CHEATING..

So see, I'm not making this stuff up....The word Diet is evil!

I think that Jackie Gleason must have been thinking of me when he made this comment:  "The second day of a diet is always easier than the first.  By the second day you're off it."

I don't like evil things, so I guess that is why I don't like to DIET.......Besides, Regular foods are a heck of a lot cheaper than diet foods.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself when I hear someone say....."Girl, you are looking HEALTHY!"........ I am having Lot's of laughs on that one!!

Shug Sez........

Stay away from EVIL.....well-fed people are always in a better mood anyways!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new background! This is a funny post and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will second that! Dieting is evil and it can take over your life and turn you into someone else.

    A little bit of evil is probably not that bad. Maybe dieting should be replaced with "healthier living". That sounds less evil. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog and love this post. Hate dieting, but it is a " necessary evil" sometimes. I'm trying to psych myself up to begin that very thing! Okay, actually I am going to just try to cut out stuff that I know is unhealthy and fattening for starters. Anyway, nice to meet you. I'll sign up as a follower and be back to read more. ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...