Thursday, December 23, 2010

I think I know How Frosty Felt......

Frosty the Snowman.....was a jolly happy soul, with a corn cob pipe and a button nose, and two eyes made out of coal....There must've been some magic in that old silk hat they found for when they placed it on his head he began to dance around......
***************

Needless to say, my timing this Christmas Season has been less than perfect!  My Dancing has slowed....WAY DOWN!

My original plans were to have this entire week to do what I wanted to do....Like, go to some specialty shops and browse, make cookies if I wanted to, visit at the nursing home, enjoy the colorful decorations in our home, watch all the Christmas movies that I wanted to watch and just relax....

Well......It hasn't quite worked out the way my mind envisioned.  Fitting everything into this busy season has been a little challenging for me.  Supermom has been sleeping on the job ....I do believe!

Blame it on my Thyroid!...Yes...that is exactly what I am going to do.  I went to the doctor last week and it seems that my thyroid is not pulling it's share of the load (Again).  So, here we go....another increase in my daily thyroid medicine.  Not to worry though...In another week or so, I'll be back up and running in the (FAST) mode...

I do have lessons to learn at each stage of life and I think I must being experiencing a STAGE right now....... 

I think that during this particular stage, I am suppose to learn to not rush ahead of God....In other words, simply slow down and let God direct my feet....

Shug Sez....

I think I know how Frosty felt.......When he began to melt!!
      I need that "Old Silk Hat"....again, REAL SOON!

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out how to have the time to enjoy Christmas movies and have the week before be nice and relaxing, please let me know. It always sounds good, but never works out that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...