Saturday, December 4, 2010

Catch the Fever.....

Girlfriends.... and some of you guys too...
Who wants to catch the fever?  What fever am I talking about?    Dance Fever!

Dance like Crazy...that is what I'm getting ready to do!
Funny isn't it?  I've never been a dancer before, but in just a few weeks, "Dancing With The Stars" just might be giving me a call.....



I'm getting ready to Zumba.......
Believe Me...I am excited about this...I have ordered my tapes and they should be arriving within the next week..
And when they do get here...I'll be rocking!! 

 NO...The Zumba tapes are not for teaching me how to rock in a Rocking Chair!

The word Zumba is derived from a  Colombian word meaning to move fast and have fun!  Well, I have fun most all of the time, so I'm pretty confident that I will be able to do that part with ease...
It's the other part that places a small question in my mind....You know, the MOVE FAST part...

I went ahead and stocked up on some of that muscle soothing ointment just in case I get a little sore...Believe me, I am sure that Zumba Dancing will definitely activate just a few of those sleeping muscles that I have somewhere Hidden in my arms, legs, abdomen, and thighs!!

Oh Yeah...The Zumba Fever is heating up and I plan on being at the party.....

Shug Sez....

Cha, Cha, Cha.....here I come!!







3 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Hope you have a blast and get some great exercise too! Dancing is the all-time-best calorie burner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you have your next garage sale & I might be interested in the tapes....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gbearden125...You are such a character....I love your comments! They bring me lots of laughter....I promise, if they end up in the garage sell, they are yours..FREE.

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...