Monday, November 1, 2010

There Is So Much To See!!

Monday....November 1, 2010...

I can already smell the Dressing Cooking......German Chocolate Cake, Greenberg Smoked Turkey, Mac and Cheese, Sweet Pot. Pie,
Green Beans, and, and, and, and.......

Turkey Day...Thanksgiving...will be here SOON!!

Before we move on, I wanted to share my pictures with you, so today is MONDAY PICTURE DAY..
Hope you enjoy!!



Ty and Trista



                  Grandkids



Tucker and Tyler


                    Trey.....



Gotta check out these two lovely
ladies!.....




Shanda - rita


Two Pretty Little Bumblebees




Swamp Man and Selina May



  Do I know these two!



            Hm mm....Reminds of the past



Sorry Phillip! 
Phillip and Wendy....



Selina May...Again!




The Crew


Cave Man


Had to include our "Rangers"



   Our youngest Bumblebee..


Last, but certainly not least...

Swamp Man!

Guessing I'll stop with this one..

Fun, Fun, Fun!  It was all about the kids....Not only did they have a wonderful time, but their parents knew they were safe!


Hope you enjoyed this segment of our family having a fabulous time together....

Have a Super Blessed Monday!!

Shug Sez.....

Capture the Joy of Living!! 

2 comments:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...