Friday, November 26, 2010

The Rest Of The Story......

Good Morning.....Like 3:00 A.M. Good Morning!!
Yes, I am one of those crazy people that loves to shop on Black Friday....The girls and I have much to do today.....Fun, Fun, Fun..

I am Trusting that everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving....



I know you all have been trying to figure out exactly what Sam (Pops) was doing when I snapped this shot.....The truth is, he was hiding from a couple of women who were with the Big Tour group!!

I would say that they were probably in there upper 70's, but let me tell you, the had the hot's for my hubby!  They thought he was so cute and both of them ask if they could take him home with them...

This was our waitress and she was so good....always had a smile on her face...but, who could not be all  smiles while waiting on this crew!

Ok, we made it through the meal...All of us were stuffed like the Thanksgiving Turkey that we ate yesterday...We finished this meal around 2:30 and we had to be at our next show at 5:30.  Would you believe that it was a dinner show!!  OMG, I did not know where we would put anything else...

It was the Dixie Stampede show and the meal was a Cornish Hen, Corn on the cob, Soup, Potatoes, Apple Fritter and our drink.....
I tasted the hen and it was so moist and tender, but I could not eat the thing....After eating the soup, I felt like I was going to be the Turkey in the Macy's Day Thanksgiving parade.  You know, fifty feet tall and as fat as a Turkey on high doses of steroids...

We made it through the show and then it was back to the hotel.  We sat around did some chatting and then all of a sudden, right before our eyes, we saw Jerry Van Dyke..    Now,... you know we had to have a picture with him...

I'm not sure his excitement was the same as ours!  He informed us  that he was going to be there for two weeks....I think he was hinting for us to buy tickets to come watch him.
(I'm thinking....Hey dude, do you know how important we are? You should be the one paying just to have your picture made with us)

What else happened on this trip?

I walked a mile out of the way to go to the restroom.
(Would you believe that if I had turned to my right, I would have been in front of a restroom)

Joyce had some kind of addiction to tissues..


I flirted with the chef at the SIX show until he gave me the recipes for the dishes on the menu...(Did I mention I got an extra piece of cake)






I snapped shots of people when they weren't looking...(They would kill me if I put them on my blog)

We all decided that we prefer to cook with Wesson Oil.....

We all came to the conclusion that we are very young....(compared to the majority of people that we saw at the shows)



The guys found them a WOMAN!  Her name was Louise.....

Sam really knew the "Star" of the show "Always Patsy"...




I finally found "Green Mountain Drive"

and for the rest of this story......."What happens In Branson, Stays In Branson!!"

One thing I know for sure, is that we are Blessed to have the Best Friends Ever.....Love you all!



Shug Sez....

Enjoy Life, Enjoy Friends


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh sweetie, you were in my neck of the woods...well, about 90 miles from the Ponderosa!!! Yep, Branson is the place ya can stand and chew the fat with the 'stars' at Wally World! Hubs and I love to stay in the theme rooms at the Settle Inn...I think they've renamed the thing since we last stayed there.

    I'm so glad ya'll had a great time! :o)

    God bless ya sweetie and have a grand day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about the trip - glad you left it at what happens in Branson stays in Branson. Hope ya'll had a great shopping day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...