Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.......

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Ya'll.....

May your stuffing be tasty


May your turkey plump,


May your potatoes and gravy


Have never a lump.


May your yams be delicious


And your pies take the prize,


And may your Thanksgiving dinner


Stay off your thighs!


I am Thankful for each of you my friends.  May the Lord Bless you all and may your hearts be full of Thankfullness, not only today, but always!!

Shug Sez.....
Be Thankful in ALL things.......






1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Shug! Hope you and your wonderful family have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...