Sunday, November 28, 2010

On The Road Again...

Look at Me....I am on the road again!   Last Sunday, I was on my way home from Branson, and today I am in Dallas....

I sure hope no one decides to take over my pew at church!  I would hate to have to ask someone to move next Sunday....You know I'm just kidding...I would never do anything like that...?????

Sam decided that I needed a little break from all the Hussel and Bussel that I have been engaged in.  So here I am right smack dab in the middle of a massive shopping area, and I am simply relaxing at the hotel.  

The winner of my "Christmas Give-Away" will be announced tomorrow....I can't wait for SOMEONE to enjoy the free Christmas items!

Coming up this week is the rest of my "Black Friday" shopping story and a special writing called "The Cake."  This one will be in memory of my MOM...

I hope you all have a Blessed Sunday and I can't wait to see ya tomorrow....

Shug Sez.....

The joy that is in my heart is a Blessing from God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you getting your energy for all this shopping? Had a great week with the kids here, but exhausted now and it's back to work tomorrow. Hope you have a good week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...