Monday, November 29, 2010

A Look Back

Good Morning All....

I think I now know what it feels like to be a scrambled egg!
Eggs are beat, pushed, shoved, turned upside down, and yet they turn out WONDERFUL!

For the past ten or so days, I have been everywhere.  I know I'm not yellow, but I do feel like I have been scrambled.  My bones have ached, my feet hurt, and every tendon or muscle in my body has been stretched beyond it's limit....But, I had fun and I'm still alive and moving.

I'm going to back up a minute and show you a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving....


Nina and Poppie with Tyler, Tucker, Tori, Carson, Trey and Mylee Jo..... (This is my Mother-in-law and Father-in-law)
They are precious and I am so very thankful that they were able to come eat Thanksgiving dinner with our family...


A little bit of family FOOTBALL.....It rained on Thanksgiving day, so we had to move the football game inside....
I think Mylee was in the middle of this play....Girls always win!!

Now.....let me see.  On with the Black Friday Shopping....
My girls were having a difficult time keeping up with me.
If I saw one single hint of them being tired, I would give em' a big ol' kiss on the cheek and that was the sure thing to energize  them again.

I am almost certain that we walked 10 miles that day....Trista and Shanda would find something in one store, but then we would have to walk the entire mall to check for a cheaper price at another store.  Most of the time, we would have to walk back down to the first store because that was the store with the cheaper prices...OMG!!

We shopped from 3:00 A.M. until around 8:00 P.M. and I feel sure that we could have lasted a few more hours if our pocket books had not come up empty!!..
I think I got in bed around 10:30 that evening and I was up at 7:00 the next morning, getting ready for my shopping trip to Dallas....

I did enjoy doing a little shopping in Dallas, but I mostly enjoyed spending time with Sam....We ate at the Cheesecake Factory...YUM YUM!  We ate at Fudruckers and also enjoyed some Mexican food yesterday....

I am a little tired today, but my Christmas Tree must go up...I usually have the thing completely decorated before Thanksgiving, so as you can tell....I'm running behind...

Today is the day for the Christmas Give Away.....I'll post the winner this afternoon....Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for all your wonderful comments....Some of them are left on the blog, and yet I have so many that have left comments on my email.....

Hope you'll stop back by this afternoon to see if you are the winner!!

Shug Sez.....
It's time to slow down and catch up on all my reading.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...