Saturday, October 16, 2010

Think Coffee......

Good Morning and Happy Saturday to You!

Coffee....I need Coffee this morning and it will probably take more than a cup or two to get me back on my feet....

I had a date last night with Mr. NyQuil....Is he worth it?   This stuff sure has a way of helping you rest at night when your system is all congested, but it sure is tough trying to wake up the next morning. 

It's already 8:00 and I feel as if I have wasted most of my day...I just like getting started EARLY in the mornings.

I have a strong feeling that all of those beautiful YELLOW plants that are out there blanketing the fields could be the number one culprit for my congestion. 

RAIN...yes rain is exactly what we need to settle down all of the junk that is floating everywhere in the air....

Oh well...I guess I better try to shift my system into another gear.  I have some of my favorite friends coming tonight and I have a CHOCOLATE CAKE to bake today....

I hope you all will be Blessed today.  Enjoy a fabulous weekend with those you love..

Shug Sez......

Count your Blessings....Name them one by one!

1 comment:

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...