Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Visual Shopper


Welcome to my corner of the World....
Today I am on a mission and I plan to give it my all!!

Coupon Shopping....Again

My husband of many years is constantly telling me that I can do anything that I want to do if I put my mind to it....

Well, this is not exactly true...I have tried coupon shopping numerous times and I always NEVER SAVE ANY MONEY.  When I coupon shop, it ends up costing me money....I buy stuff thinking that I am truly an official saver, but what in fact I have done is buy items that we either do not use or that ends up costing me money because you had to buy 3 to save 50 cents.

I have several of my Blog Frog friends that are giving me all kinds of good information, but I just can not get the hang of it...


I am a   V I S U A L   person and unless I see something being done, it goes right through my brain...

What I need is someone to come along beside and show me the true tricks of getting the job done.



The papers, the coupons and the ads make it look so easy....but let me tell you it's not.
I once went into a store and was going to really stack up on cereal...I toted 10 boxes to the check out counter, only to find out that the size didn't match...There were NO sizes that matched the coupon!!


Another issue I have is BRAND.. It is so hard for me to change from the brands that I have always used...(And the brands that my mother used forever)

I know this is definitely something that I need to change if I really want to be good at
coupon shopping...

Hey, I am open to any suggestions because I am trying to become a frugal shopper.  I really am going to give it another try!!

Shug Sez.......

If you fail....try again!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I'm not good at it either! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it - I use my coupons and probably don't save a lot, but every little bit helps. Love the Sunday paper coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...