Friday, July 9, 2010

Treasures of Love......

What a Beautiful Friday Morning.....This will be a great day if we want it to be.  The choice is ours.  And, it really doesn't matter if you woke up with a heavy heart, or if you are full of joy this morning.  We can expect great things from GOD and we can be assured that HE is in Control of every situation in our lives.  PTL!

When I went outside this morning, all I could see was beauty all around me.  Beautiful flowers, green trees, left over rain drops on the grass and the homes of all my wonderful neighbors.  The sun was coming up and shining so radiant.  As I breathed, I could actually smell the early morning freshness of the air. 

It is times like this that we need to take a moment and refresh our spirit.   In doing so, it guides us to a place of peace and true belonging.

A lot of times we let our minds get stuck on the things that are worrying us and it becomes difficult to move on.  Anxiety builds up and it is almost impossible to close that gate.  We trick ourselves into believing that our minds are only wired for worry. 

This is far from the truth.  Every single day, God opens a treasure chest of His love for us to reach out and grab hold of.  He waits for us to look inside the chest and fill our hearts with His goodness.
What we might find are the rubies and the sapphires, the gold, the silver and the diamonds of life.  The beauty of these gems come to us through our relationship with God Almighty, through the friends He sends our way, through laughter and through knowing that we have reached out in love to help those who have a need.

I was able to receive some of these gems this morning when I opened my heart and took in the beauty of the day........

Shug..................

Let God's Glory Shine on you today!   It will warm your heart and it will cause you to want to share the Treasure He has given you.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...