Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pink I think

So it is Prom time......TODAY!..  Will post pictures tomorrow!

Taylor and I left yesterday morning EARLY!  Lots of little errands to do.  Nail appointment was at 10:00.  I decided to go ahead and treat myself to a warm relaxing pedicure while she was getting her nails done.  G...Whiz, I love me some pedicures.    I thought I would step out a little more than what I usually do and select a color that I like to look at.  HERE IT IS!  It really is a beautiful color.  The only thing is, I don't wear a lot of orange.

I know, I know, TEXAS is orange, but they are also MAROON as in TEXAS A&M.  Shanda graduated from A&M, so I have to bleed some maroon too...

Back to Subject:   While I was having my toes polished this bright big color of orange, I didn't even realize that I had black shorts and a bright pink shirt on.  Oh yeah, they clashed...
But,  ......back to the pedicure.  I know that if I could ever talk Sam in to getting one, he would be hooked.  It would be an every week thing for him.    Might be a little difficult for the ladies giving the pedicures.  Hard to rub lotion into hairy legs!

I can not understand a single word that those ladies are chatting about, but what ever it is, they are having a good time.  Laugh, Laugh, Laugh.  Hope it's not me they are laughing at.  Oh, well.
If it is they sure have something good to laugh at. 

I am a flip flop gal.....LOVE THEM!  Just check out my new polished toes in my flip flops.


So many flip flops to choose from these days.   I can dress my feet up up or I can dress them down.  Nothing more comfortable than a good ol' pair of flip flops on a warm sunny day. 
Bling, more Bling or no Bling, it just doesn't matter for this country girl.........


I love the orange, but next time.....Pink I think!!!!



Can't wait to post pictures of Taylor all dressed up for the Prom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Fun with Old Photos

  Fun with Old Photos.... What do you do on yet another RAINY day?  You look at Old photos! We have had rain all day and with it being Satur...