Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I LOVE......

I like to think of myself as a Sunny Person..

I am sunny....I love things that are bright and filled with energy.

Nothing is better than a beautiful day with windows raised and the sun rays shining through.  Some other things that I love are Saturdays (I like for them to stay around.  I don't think I have ever complained of a Saturday being too long), I love the sweet smell of gardenias (It has a fragrance that wins me over.  When I pick one, I keep it all day),  I love windmills (something fascinates me about a wind mill.  I have never had one, but hope to someday), I love rivers and streams (they are so super relaxing.  One of my favorite places is in Gruene Texas..Eating outside at the Grist Mill and listening to the water as it rushes over the rocks),  I love baseball and sunflower seeds (Watching the game and enjoying that salty taste of the sunflower seeds.  Maybe a small breeze in the air to usher in that free feeling), I love Rascal Flatts (sitting outside and listening to the I Pod.  Loving their song "My Wish" wishing all of that for my children and grandchildren.  "I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you want to go, And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.  And if one door opens to another door closed, I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window, It it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile, But more than anything, more than anything, My wish for you, is that  this life becomes all that you want it to, Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, you never carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too, this is my wish. I hope you never look back, but ya never forget, All the ones who love you, in the place you left, I hope you always forgive, and you never regret, and you help somebody every chance you get, Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake, and you always give more than you take.........My wish for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold, and while your out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,  this is my wish", I love pies and I love cakes (you know those things that merit the phrase, Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips), I love swimming pools (a beautiful, crystal clear pool.  A float, the sunshine, perhaps a good book.  The warm, but yet so cool water, refreshing every cell in my body. Relaxing for hours and the feeling that I am at peace with everything)  I love my blog (having the freedom to speak from my heart.  Even if no one is listening, I can still feel that I am giving a part of me.  A part of me that needs to be heard even if I am the only one grasping the words)

Just allowing my mind to be saturated with all these wonderful thoughts this morning has been refreshing to my soul.  I know I could continue for hours writing about the things I love, but for now I must enjoy the tranquility that is in my heart and in the moment.  I want to enjoy the contentment and absorb every minute of it.


Let God's Peace take you to that place you want to be today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...