Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just finished a good post and then something happened.....I don't know what, but my computer decided to go home and so I lost everything that I was writing.... 

I'll start with something else....something like AGE!  I looked this word up in the dictionary and not one single definition was defined as saying grandchildren are smarter than grandparents.....

I was having a conversation with my oldest grandson (Tyler) last night and I discovered real fast that we no longer speak the same language....I have never heard of  the words he was using...They must be teaching a new language class at school.....These were not bad words, just words that were jibilish!  I ask him a question and I actually needed a translator to tell me what he said....He was so amused at me not being able to understand him...I think teenagers kinda like us not knowing exactly what it is that they are saying!

I know it's not AGE, because I consider myself to be pretty young...
Today I have been studying some (slanguage) and  tonight I am going to show him what this grandmother has learned....I'll even bet he is going to think I rock!! 

I LOVE COMMENTS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

PROM...Do you Remember your Prom?

  How many of you remember your Junior-Senior Proms?   Did you go to Prom with the person you are now married to? What was the theme at your...