Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Happy Wednesday "Gorgeous" People! 

Question:  How do you fix a broken pumpkin?

        (answer is at the end of this post)

Happy Birthday to my Husband !!



Check this out ↑↑↑↑

While in town today, I passed by this fascinating old tree stump.  The people who live there, did a great job turning it into a piece of art.  

In the same area, I saw this ↓↓↓



The big shoes are coming from the front door of this house.  Here is another picture of it at night...





And then there was this....

↘↓↙


To each his own.!!!!
-----------

I saw this cute Meme that said..

"the year is going by so fast I haven't even had time to lose weight!"

************


Answer:   Find a Pumpkin Patch!  lol

Happy Wednesday...

Shug....






6 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness that house was a hoot! I wonder who lives there?
    Happy birthday to your dear husband.
    And I love that tree carved with the address.
    Could you tell me how to make arrows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Sam! Cute joke and what interesting things in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband! I hope you both have a wonderful day celebrating. Oh my goodness that house is hilarious! They really went all out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pumpkin patch! 🤣

    I love what they did with that tree stump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHaHa..Pumpkin Patch..
    Happy Birthday to your Honey.
    Fascinating outdoor decor you spied. Quite amazing actually.
    That tree stump is beautiful and so creative. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really found some fun things. I love the shoes coming out of the front door. Hope your husband has/had a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Happy Wednesday "Gorgeous" People!   Question:  How do you fix a broken pumpkin?         (answer is at the end of this post) Happ...