Friday, April 26, 2024

My two Favorites

 Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year!


I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.  


Have the little hummingbirds showed up at your feeders?  I have my feeders out, but I haven't seen any hummers yet.   


☂☂☂☂☂

Just made our reservations for our trip to California....
Wow....prices on hotels and rental cars are.... UP, UP, UP.  ↑↑↑↑↑

This is when you would like to have a Camper trailer to vacation in!!   California is a far distance from where we live....so, I am guessing it would cost quite a bit in GAS.

Speaking of camper trailers.....many of the small towns around us are being flooded by these new 
RV sites.  MANY people are living in trailers and these parks are offering a lot of amenities, plus paid utilities.  

Of course, the monthly fee to rent one of the camper lots, runs between $475.00 to $600.00 per month.  
The cost to rent or lease a home in our area is out of sight.....doubled in price from just a few years ago. 

Cost of living is so High!

*******

Hope you all have some exciting plans for the weekend.   I think the weather man is predicting rain for us all weekend.  

For now.....I'm thinking Mexican food sure sounds good for dinner!! 😃

Shug.....👌 
 


















5 comments:

  1. Your pots of just green plants are very pretty! Raining here too, so it is a read a book, start a project kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shug...Thank you so very kindly for visiting and commenting on Writing Straight from the Heart. Please visit any time. I agree with you 100 percent that the cost of living has skyrocketed. Whew! Even eggs are pricey. Take care and hope you have a lovely weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug, first to answer your question, I left the little ducks on the bridge for the next person to find and enjoy. :-)
    My boys are in hopes to move into a larger apartment, but you are right the cost of living is difficult for young people just starting out.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, your plants and pots are so pretty, Shug. Yes, hotels in California are high, and housing is expensive. There is an RV site in our town also. I guess they are more affordable than regular housing. You're so right, the cost of living has gone up greatly. How we survive in this big old world is nothing but a blessing.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **I was watering my plants the other morning, and a hummingbird came right in front of me in the trickling water for a few moments. I just gazed at it. They love water.

      Delete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Special Olympics

Special Olympics Basketball Game.... If only these special olympics men and women could understand that THEY are a Blessing to so many peopl...