Friday, October 10, 2014

Important P.S.

Hey Friends.....

I've been just a tad bit lazy this week.   ONE post is all I have written.  I don't think I've even taken the time to Say"

Happy Fall Y'all.

I plan to do a lot of work on my blog this weekend...A new Fall look is what I'm aiming for.

We have a lot going on here in this small little town, tomorrow!
It's POW WOW weekend.  There will be a parade that will begin in the morning around 10:00.....followed by lots of activities out at the park.

There will also be food booths as well as all kinds of crafts.  Of course, the kids always enjoy the many bounce houses that will be set up.

Rain is in the forecast....but I have my fingers crossed that it will stay away until tomorrow night.  WE DO NEED RAIN!!

I'm hoping to be back in full-swing posting....by Monday!!

Hugs to you all...
Shug ~

Important P.S.   I have a couple of good friends that need our prayers.  One of them is our son-in-laws (Sister.)  She just found out that she has Breast Cancer!  Surgery is scheduled for this next week.  The other friend is one of my High School Classmates.  She desperately needs a miracle.  Bad news came her way yesterday! :(

8 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic weekend, Shug! I hope the rain stays away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep your friends in my prayers. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and the weather is nice. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new fall look! But of course I want you to keep the beautiful balloons on forever!! We, too, are having a big weekend! They will close down the downtown streets and have our yearly arts and crafts festival! Missed you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shug!
    Love the VW full of hay! adorable.
    I like the look of your blog today...so cheerful.

    Hope the festival was enjoyable.
    We were down near there yesterday...looking at property in Murchison!

    Will be praying for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Girlie, Prayers for your friends. Life is so precious, isn't it? God Bless.

    Hope you had a wonderful day today --and hope the rain stayed away from all of the festivities...

    We have had rain here for several days... No end in sight I don't think --until next Wednesday maybe....

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your header...so cool and so fallfish. My prayers are with your your friend and family member.

    Blessings to your SONday.
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your fall header! Your friends are in my prayers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fall decorations, Shug. So sorry about your friends and family. Will add them to my prayer list. Thank you for your prayers for my aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...