Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'ts The Key that Fits....

I just love this little quote......"Smile.....It's the key that fits the love of
everybody's HEART!

Smiling is such a splendid gift that we can freely give to others.  It is also an indicator of being happy ourselves.......

I believe that a simple smile goes a long way.....A smile that we give to someone else may trickle it's way throughout the day, reaching hundreds of people......

I experienced such a smile, a few weeks ago, while vacationing in Florida....  Almost every day, I would see this lady and her husband sitting quietly out at the pool....she had the most beautiful smile.

Her smile was a radiant picture of joy that lasted all day long. 
(Thank you Lisa for spreading your smile)


Take time to SMILE at someone today.....Spread some JOY!


As always......Hugs and Sweet Blessings....

shug ~





11 comments:

  1. Don't sourpusses put a blemish on your day!!! I think that the apostle Paul would completely agree with and love this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful advice. I find it is contagious. If you smile at others they will usually follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the smile today, Shug... I love to smile --and do it most of the time!!!! Life is good when we (and the ones around us) are SMILING.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing a smile does go a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO believe a smile can turn a day around for someone. I try to be on the giving end of those, but it sure is nice to receive one out of the blue when you need it most! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and agree. Sometimes, I head out to town for what I call smiling adventures. It's amazing how good you feel when you get started.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know you can't give a smile away - you always get one back!

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your smile via the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They say it take less muscles to smile than frown.

    Keep on Smiling!!!
    :) :) :) :)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heres a smile for you..:) and wishes for a great day!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...