Thursday, December 9, 2010

Walk In The Light.....Beautiful Light

Have you noticed the radiant glow of lights that are now shining all around town? 


I am like a child when it comes to the excitement of seeing the lights and hearing the Jing-a-ling sounds at Christmas Time.


My heart pounds with great enthusiasm and delight with just the thought of Mixing and Mingling with people and getting to see all the sights of Christmas everywhere I go. 

My mind races when I think of the cold weather and how wonderful it is to sip on all the different kinds of warm drinks that are available during this time of the year!  Like.....Hot Cocoa, Peppermint Cocoa, Warm Spiced Tea, and Coffee.  Wow..I think I want a cup right now...Right this very minute!


Houses are decked out with all kinds of lights, Streets are shining bright, The colors of Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and White can be seen every where I look....

As I sit on my porch and look all around, I think about the beauty that surrounds me and how much joy it brings to children and adults alike.....This is all great, but none of it can compare to the light that directs my life!

God's Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path....
                                                                 Psalm 119:105



Jesus Christ is the Light of the World.....

His spirit illuminates throughout scripture and as I read the Word, the brightest light of all is freely given to me.....

Yes, I am thrilled that I have the opportunity to delight myself in the beauty of the Christmas Lights, but more than anything, I am thankful for the Light of The World.....Jesus Christ!!

Shug Sez......

Walk In The Light.....

3 comments:

  1. You said it so perfect! Thank you for a different perspective. loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see Christmas lights and the house decorations too.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...