Friday, July 16, 2010

The Perfect HOME!

Look what I have found.....the perfect home for Sam and I to retire to!


I found this while we were on our trip this past weekend, and I love it!  Reminds me of the quaint little house that belonged to my great-grandmother.

Just take a close look.....Six simple windows....A door in the front and a door in the back...A tin roof....and we could probably give it a good paint job with just a couple buckets of paint...

The front yard is small, so surely we could run the mower through it a couple of times and be done with the yard work....

I figure that his recliner will fit perfectly in front of one window, and mine will fit perfectly in front of the other window...

A couple of twin beds, a couple of lamps, a POT, an electric skillet, a small refrigerator, and  a  Large Screen TV.....
What else could we possibly need?

Oh, I bet you thought I forgot about the bathroom...No, I really didn't....The pot would be for us to pee in and since we are now river pro's, we could get a good bath down at the river.  It is only a hop, skip and a jump away!

I think Sam will love it!  You planning to come for a visit?  No worries, company will always be WELCOME!


Shug.......................

Isn't life GRAND??   Praise God today!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! But don't you think it might be a little tight???

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Special Olympics

Special Olympics Basketball Game.... If only these special olympics men and women could understand that THEY are a Blessing to so many peopl...