Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Wrong...It's Just Plain Wrong

I know it's WRONG....It's just plain wrong!   But, it's something I can't help....
I guess it's just a part of me...

What's wrong, is that I have this thing about my bed being made every single day...It is almost the first thing I do.  I can not leave this house with the bed not made.  If we have somewhere to go and have to leave at three or four in the morning, the bed is still made.  Sam is like, why bother, we are just going to get back in it tonight.....

I even have this problem when we stay somewhere else.  Like this past weekend we stayed at the Embassy (Trey calls it the E hotel, you know like the W hotel) and before we left, the bed was made and bathroom clean.
Strange how we all have some kind of strange little quirks.....Like staying in a hotel, the one place where I don't have to do anything but get up and go.  No cleaning, just sit back and relax and let them do it all.  But nope, I can't do it.  

When we go out to eat, I really don't even like to leave the table a mess.  I don't clean the dishes, but I do stack it all up.  Believe me, the guys that clean the tables at restuarants and the housekeepers at the hotels, like me.  They probably like me BUNCHES!

I have seen some rooms that if I were a housekeeper at a hotel, I would probably turn around and go home.  I don't want to clean up someone else's yucky trash, so why would I expect them to clean up mine.  It's one thing for them to clean a room that others have stayed in, but it's wrong for them to have to clean up people's filth. 

Really,... I know that you don't have to make your bed or clean the bathroom, but we all could learn to be a little neater.  I know some of you are saying,  "That's what they get paid to do," yes this may be true, but it also doesn't hurt us to pick up after ourselves.  To clean up after my family helps me to attain a sense of PEACE and closure. 

Make the world a little kinder.  Be courteous, respectful, and kind.  Simply, clean up after yourself!


Shug.......


Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me....Psalm  51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Sunday Thinking

  Happy St. Patricks Day!   🍀 Tomorrow, I will be filling my hummingbird feeders.  The little beauties should be arriving any day now.  I a...