Thursday, September 3, 2026

We have Rain!!! For Real!!

 We have Rain  ☔️



We even have Water standing...

Super excited is what we are.....and We are so very thankful for the Blessing of this sweet rain. 
Thank you Lord!!


The pavers are looking GREAT!!  They had to stop due to rain, but this is totally fine with me. 
Hector will come back and do the cement work and it walk way will be finished.  

________

News from my cardiologist.....He would not give clearance for me to have the colonoscopy.  
He said I needed to wait at least 6 months after having the stent put in my heart, which was in June.   So, NO drinking the horrible prep for now!!

_________

Going to be out and about today....Looking for a few golden items to add to my Fall decor!!

Wishing you all a day full of love...Enjoy your blessings of this day!!

Shug...




21 comments:

Barbara said...

I no colonoscopies are necessary, but any reason not to have to go through with it is a win in my book

Dianna said...

When I saw the forecast for Texas to receive rain, I was praying it would cover your area as well. Rejoicing with you over God's provision!

And yay for cardiologists who give guidance to their patients when it comes to additonal testing. xx

Red Rose Alley said...

We got rain last night too, Shug! Sorry you didn't get the clearance that was needed for the appt. I like your pictures of the rain, and that walkway is pretty neat. I hope you find some wonderful things to add to your Fall decor when you're out and about today. I was thinking of decorating today since it's raining. And I hope you show us your goodies when you get back. Happy September Shug!

Mari said...

The walkway is looking great! And praising God with you for rain. It's been dry here too and I know how we rejoiced last week when we finally got some rain.
Happy golden item hunting!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

So happy that y'all got the rain you so badly needed, Shug! Thanking God for all His blessings. Hope you find the fall decor you're looking for, too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Great news about the rain!! Forgot to say yesterday that I really love your fall header! I always love how you change it. The pavers are looking good! Good news about the colonoscopy, as well. I cannot WAIT to see your fall decor!

photowannabe said...

Yay on the "drinking that horrible stuff" reprieve....
PTL that you got rain. Its such a blessing when the earth gets a drink.
Hope you find some great pieces of Fall decor. Can't wait to see your purchases.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Carla from The River said...

Yay for rain. :-)
Cannot wait to see your treasures that you find.
xo

Kim Carberry said...

How wonderful to have all that rain! When we had some the other week after not having any for months I felt exactly the same! The new walk way is looking great!!

Anne in the kitchen said...

So glad you had rain. I would not mind a shower or two here!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Yay for the rain!! Woo hoo!! The pavers are looking so nice. Have fun out shopping. :)
I have been adding far too much to my decor this year. Lol πŸ™ˆπŸπŸ§‘

Kathy G said...

Lucky you! I just walked outside to get the mail and it feels like a sauna.

Mevely317 said...

Praise God! The new pavers look wonderful already!

Linda said...

Ugh, it is storming here this evening, and the humidity is just awful. Keeping you all in prayer, Shug. ☺

Susan said...

Hi Shug....I always love seeing your blog headers. How wonderful you had rain! Oh, bet you wish you could just stand out in it and let it pour all over you! I think the pathway is going to be lovely. Take care, dear Shug. Susan

Cheerful Monk said...

We're having a nice rain here, too. There's nothing like it. I'm so happy for you. ❤️

Anonymous said...

Good.

Susan Kane said...

Rain! How we would love it here in s. california.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some rain.
I am so sorry about Sam.
I will CONTINUE to pray.

Anonymous said...

Above was Sandie/Chatty.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Yay for the rain!

Dentist, Fall and Pj''s..

  Good Tuesday Afternoon y'all..  First day of Fall and I can sure say that it felt nice outside this morning..  πŸπŸ‚ I actually took Sa...