Thursday, September 10, 2026

Blogger Bummer

 Good Morning Friends....


I'm going to open this blog post with this quote that truly fills my soul.....

"Ah, September! You are the doorway to the season that awakens my soul!"

How true this is.  I do love Fall and it is so near by.  

Anyone else having issues with blogger today?  I can't seem to download any photos today....

Just another glitch which means it might be time to switch from blogger...   

_________

This is somewhat a bummer....I had more Fall decor to share with you all.  

Oh well...life does go on. 

Sam and I made a quick trip to Dallas yesterday...He had a follow up appointment with the eye specialist.  Let me tell you....Driving in Dallas is CRAZY!!  I don't understand how people do it everyday.  Central Expressway .... let me just say that you better know how to drive 70-75 miles an hour in traffic.  I am learning to be a race car driver.  Not really...I try to stay on the Service Roads as much as I can.  

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

It's Thankful Thursday and here is something I am very Thankful for.   

Let me tell how good the Lord is.  Every stop we made, The Lord provided the nearest parking spot to the entrance of the buildings.  This is big!!๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Since Blogger photos isn't working, I will just have to wait to post the rest of my fall decor.

I have the air turned down and all of the Fall colors in the house are sure making me happy!!

Love to all....

shug....๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก




       
















































14 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Well, the only trouble I'm having right now is that friends' posts are showing up a little later on my side bar. You are getting to be a fierce driver in Dallas. It's probably like So Cal traffic. Some areas are milder than others. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Fall decor, and I'm so glad your touches around the house are making you smile and saying "welcome Fall."
And Yes, that is big when we get those close-up parking spots. It's truly a blessing. That makes it easier on Sam for sure. Have a good rest of the week, Shug.

photowannabe said...

Aww friend, I am glad that Sam is home but so sorry he isn't feeling well. All of these trips to doctors and hospitals are hard on the body as well as hard on you.
Prayers continuing !!!
I sure hope your blogger straightens out. It took a few days for me to get back to getting things posted. Don't quit ... Love you and love all of your Fall Decor.
Sue

๐ŸŒบ Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Well as you know, I made the switch in May and glad I did. There's a whole big world out there waiting to hear from you! The only thing I will warn you about - I did lose most of my Blogger followers. But I'm gaining new ones. And that hurts but it is what it is. I felt God wanted me to expand my writing ministry. I'm also writing on Substack and Medium.

I feel so bad for Sam and for you. It isn't easy at all. But continued prayers for all of you as you grow through this season of life. Many blessings to you all. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mevely317 said...

If you leave Blogger, have you decided where you're going? (Now that I found you, I don't want to let you go ... LOL)
Dallas used to be my favorite city in the world ... tooling around with no electronic navigation or CB radio ... remember? It bothered me not, but now's a whole 'nother story.
My Blogger reader isn't showing any posts more recent that 48 hours ago, so I'm going to post a PSA in a little while and see what others have to say.
Continued prayers!

Chatty Crone said...

Blogger is about as messed up as I am! lol
Hopefully they will get the wrinkles out.
You are brave to drive all those places - I know you are doing it for Sam.
I am sorry he doesn't feel well.
Love and prayers always.

Mari said...

I've driven in Dallas once and don't want to repeat it. I'm a back roads girl!
Yes, blogger is really causing issues lately!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yes, I had the same problem today with pictures, but it finally came through this afternoon. But my blogger friends' posts are two days behind. I have to go looking for them. I sure hope they don't shut down. I don't want to lose all my content that I've saved for years, and also all my dear friends here. I don't like WordPress. It's just too complicated for me, and I think you have to pay for it. Praying for you and Sam. I can't even begin to imagine trying to drive in Dallas. We don't do traffic very well anymore, and we have NOTHING like Dallas around here, except maybe Orlando is close, but we don't go there unless it's an emergency. We have family there, but thankfully they all meet us half way for get togethers. Please take care and God be with you both.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for Sam; as well as for you and the family.
Some of my readers have had Blogger problems too. Perhaps this is an opportunity for all of us to pray !!! ???

God bless.

Kathy G said...

When Oldest Son lived in Dallas I did a bit of driving but he lived right off the interstate close to the airport so the driving was limited.

Modrina Neba said...

Happy that I found your blog Shug, I added you to my friends, well I hope you stay on this Blogger, there were problems all over the world with comments, because they were not visible for images, I don't know.
Rainy greetings from my Slovenia, Andreja!

Anonymous said...

God doesn't care about the internet.

Anonymous said...

I've been having trouble with Disqus, so there's that.

Ann said...

I always hate driving in the bigger cities. I get stressed if it's more than a two lane highway.
I didn't notice any issues with blogger but I write a weeks worth of posts on the weekend and schedule them for the week so I may have missed any problem

Kim Carberry said...

Yep! I had the glitch yesterday when I couldn't upload any photos. Ugh! It seems like one thing after another at the moment.
Sending love and hugs. I hope Sam is doing OK.

Blogger Bummer

  Good Morning Friends.... I'm going to open this blog post with this quote that truly fills my soul..... "Ah, September! You are t...