πΈ The Little Pink Door πΈπΈ
This sweet little house sits on a side street in our little town, and every time I pass it, I can’t help but notice how much personality has been tucked into one charming front porch.
The lady who lives here certainly has a knack for creating. You can tell this isn’t a porch that was decorated by simply buying a few things and setting them around. Her porch has personality. It looks collected and loved. I think that’s what makes it so special.
First, there’s that pretty pink front door. π You know I’m going to notice a pink door!
A beautiful wreath hangs on the glass, carrying the pink theme right up to the entrance. But what really caught my eye is the unexpected black chandelier hanging right there on the porch.
Who says chandeliers belong only over dining room tables? I think they are adorable. I've even seen them hanging from tree limbs outdoors...So cute!!
The black chandelier adds just the right touch of whimsy and old-fashioned charm. Along with the black lantern and decorative iron pieces, it stands out beautifully against the soft color of the house, the white porch railings, and all that pink.
And she didn’t stop there.
There’s a sweet angel watching over the porch, little decorative treasures tucked here and there, a white chair inviting you to sit for a spell, and plenty of greenery softening everything around it.
And of course, she has pink flowers. π·
She has pink blooms around the porch and more planted out front, carrying that same cheerful color from the front door right into the yard. It’s one of those little details that ties everything together without looking like it’s trying too hard.
Even the big tree stretching its branches over the porch seems to be part of the decorating plan, creating a leafy canopy over this darling little spot.
I think that’s what I love most about places like this.
It doesn’t have to be the biggest house on the street. It doesn’t need a professional designer.
It doesn’t need everything to be brand-new or perfectly matched.
All it takes is someone with a little imagination, a love for pretty things, and the courage to hang a chandelier on the front porch! π
This lady has taken her little corner of our town and made it completely her own.
And I have to say…
She has made her place simply adorable.
It’s cheerful. It’s welcoming. It’s feminine without being fussy. And it has just enough unexpected touches to make you wonder what other treasures she has tucked around the place.
I don’t know her decorating rules, but judging by this porch, I suspect they might be something like:
Plant the pink flowers.
Paint the door the pretty color.
Hang the chandelier.
And make your home a place that makes YOU smile.
I think those are pretty good rules to live by. πΈπ
And the best thing for me is that her home sits at the corner of a four way stop. I love stopping at the stop sign...gives me enough time to admire the cuteness of her home.
Y'all enjoy your Blessings Today...
Shug... ππΈ




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...