Saturday, August 8, 2026

It's Saturday...Smile

 Good morning!!  

* It's Saturday

* You're Awake

* Coffee exists

* And Monday is still two days away..

You Ought to do this.....↓↓↓



A smile doesn't mean that everything in life is perfect. It simply says, "I'm going to enjoy the good that finds me today."

Smile at the sunshine...smile at the rain.  Smile at the person who waves at you from their car even though you have absolutely no idea who they are..

I am hoping that we all have a Saturday filled with simple moments and plenty of reasons to smile...😁

Shug,....

20 comments:

  1. Although hard to do sometimes, I always try to face the world on the daily with a smile. You'd be surprised how smiling makes others smile back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture really did bring a smile to my face !!! You ... Shug ... always bring a smile to mine...
    I've had my morning devotions, Coffee ... gotten things ready and taken care of Dave's breakfast too. Then I am off to a very special event.
    Its' our Granddaughter's baby shower ... Its going to be so wonderful, full of friends both young and "Old," yummy treats and filled with anticipation for that precious bundle coming in early November ... who knows, maybe it will come on my birthday !
    Take care and enjoy your day
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new header is just plum lovely!!! And yes, you made me smile. Wishing you a l ovely day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm smiling at YOU right now, Shug! and so glad you are posting on the weekend; most bloggers do not anymore. Love the pretty flower drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I not smile when I read your blog and see your smiling face, Shug? Wearing a smile doesn't cost us a thing yet we can spread riches of kindness to others with that simple gesture. Blessings always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m reading this a little late in the day but this alone gave me reason to smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shug, you are correct....smiles are always in order.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! We both opened our posts with a nod to coffee!
    You always give me reason to smile big. Thank you for being you, Shug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always make me smile! And I agree - a smile makes a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A delightful post, Shug. And I love your Header with the words, and that sweet picture of You! Yes, so many reasons to smile. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Much love! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just getting to read this this morning, Sunday morning at 6:30 a.m., and you have made me smile and that helps prepare my heart and mind for the day. Thank you for this joyous post and for your words of encouragement. It's going to be a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do try to smile at everyone I meet, if appropriate. I usually get a smile back. love your AI you in the header and it is Sunday today, I am posting only on Saturday and visiting my friends on the week end.... I need to get out my crayons and color. I have an adult colorbook but prefer the iPad. I do need to see if I still can

    ReplyDelete
  14. This did make me smile! I am smiling lots today with it being a Sunday and a lazy day here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great title to your post. It is not always easy to smile, or to look at the bright things in life. It was a nice reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you draw the smile picture. Love it -- and it did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was definitely smiling by the time I finished this post. Thanks, Friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think smiling is a wonderful thing to do. I have noticed, that if I look at someone and smile, that person almost ALWAYS smiles back. I guess it's a very human thing to return a smile! It makes us feel good, too, don't you think, Shug?Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

3 days left

 🍂 Well, August… You’ve Got 3 Days Left! ☀️ Can you believe it? Only THREE days left in August! Seriously, August, didn’t you just get her...