Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 

Wordless Wednesday:



Shug.....



17 comments:

  1. Aww this must be Malawi and the story of Zeke.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Sue. These children are out playing at the orphanage.. I'll be posting about Zeke tomorrow.. such a huge blessing in the lives of these children.

      Delete
  2. Perhaps the beginning of Zeke's story? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m looking forward to the story. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! (And how he came to wearing that TCU 'Horned Frog' shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to the "rest of the story"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story too. And an update on Sam. Sandie/Chatty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like others, I can't wait to read the story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every child deserves to enjoy life, be loved and to have fun, Shug. You've given us a great tease to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in Gaza, 21,000 children murdered by Israeli missile, drone, IDF snipers not counting dead under rubble...all courtesy of the Trump administration.

      Delete
  9. A wonderful photo, Shug. Children are God's special little people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At first glance I thought these kids were scattering because of a US drone or missile strike incoming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a story I would love to hear more about

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to reading about Zeke.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just read Zeke's story, and came back here, and love this photo so much. Thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great action shot. Looking forward to the story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

3 days left

 🍂 Well, August… You’ve Got 3 Days Left! ☀️ Can you believe it? Only THREE days left in August! Seriously, August, didn’t you just get her...