Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 

Wordless Wednesday:



Shug.....



17 comments:

photowannabe said...

Aww this must be Malawi and the story of Zeke.
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

An interesting photo for sure!

shug said...

It is Sue. These children are out playing at the orphanage.. I'll be posting about Zeke tomorrow.. such a huge blessing in the lives of these children.

Dianna said...

Perhaps the beginning of Zeke's story? xx

Cheerful Monk said...

I’m looking forward to the story. ❤️

Mevely317 said...

Me, too! (And how he came to wearing that TCU 'Horned Frog' shirt!)

Mari said...

I'm looking forward to the "rest of the story"!

Chatty Crone said...

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story too. And an update on Sam. Sandie/Chatty

Kathy G said...

Like others, I can't wait to read the story.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Every child deserves to enjoy life, be loved and to have fun, Shug. You've given us a great tease to look forward to!

Red Rose Alley said...

A wonderful photo, Shug. Children are God's special little people.

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought these kids were scattering because of a US drone or missile strike incoming.

Anonymous said...

Not in Gaza, 21,000 children murdered by Israeli missile, drone, IDF snipers not counting dead under rubble...all courtesy of the Trump administration.

Ann said...

This is a story I would love to hear more about

Kim Carberry said...

I am looking forward to reading about Zeke.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I just read Zeke's story, and came back here, and love this photo so much. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Great action shot. Looking forward to the story.

Dentist, Fall and Pj''s..

  Good Tuesday Afternoon y'all..  First day of Fall and I can sure say that it felt nice outside this morning..  🍁🍂 I actually took Sa...