Nice picture, Shug, and yaaaay, you didn't use any words. I sometimes see words in the "wordless wednesday" posts, and I'm like, "what?" Many times a picture tells the story. I've also participated in these posts, and they are delightful. So many neat pictures we get to see from our blog friends. Owls are interesting, and I've yet to see one in person. A happy rest of the week to you, Shug.
Now that's a mighty stare is he real? Owls are so fascinating. We used to hear them at our former house. Very few times around here. I miss that haunting sound. Sue
The wise old owl, Reverend, is one of my star characters in the series I wrote several years back. My books can be ordered at my blog page if you're interested. Blessings, Shug!
Irritable Owl Syndrome.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
π
DeleteI need a wise old owl right now.
ReplyDeleteNice picture, Shug, and yaaaay, you didn't use any words. I sometimes see words in the "wordless wednesday" posts, and I'm like, "what?" Many times a picture tells the story. I've also participated in these posts, and they are delightful. So many neat pictures we get to see from our blog friends. Owls are interesting, and I've yet to see one in person. A happy rest of the week to you, Shug.
ReplyDeleteAre you looking at me?
ReplyDeleteA real hoot! You are one of the few who really DO make it wordless!!
ReplyDeleteI love owls
ReplyDeleteEven a wise owl knows that Wednesdays are supposed to be wordless.
ReplyDelete"I have no words!" (smile) Great picture of the owl.
ReplyDeleteOwls have such interesting faces.
ReplyDeleteNow that's a mighty stare is he real?
ReplyDeleteOwls are so fascinating. We used to hear them at our former house. Very few times around here. I miss that haunting sound.
Sue
The wise old owl, Reverend, is one of my star characters in the series I wrote several years back. My books can be ordered at my blog page if you're interested. Blessings, Shug!
ReplyDeleteHoot Hoot!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love owls.
xo
If I was a small critter that owl would scare me.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like, "What was that I just stepped in?"
ReplyDeleteπ❤️
ReplyDeleteI love owls - but why do they always look so freaked out? π
ReplyDeleteHoot is adorable. xx
ReplyDelete