Hey Y'all....wanted to hop on here and write a quick post before we head out to Dallas for Sam's appointment. It's a couple of hours drive up there, but thank goodness, for now the Sun 🌞 is shining.
Here are a few funnies that I came across and thought you all might enjoy a laugh or two.
And.....
And Last.....
Great Big Texas Hugs to each of you...
Shug



22 comments:
Safe travels, my dear. Hope all goes well at the appointment. ~Andrea xoxo
Praying for safe travels and good doctor visits today!
Love the alligator one!
Praying for you and Sam today. Don't worry about us!
These are great, Shug! I love the alligator one! You and Sam are in my prayers, dear friend. Take good care of yourself.
Sadly I know sometimes my mouth operates independently of my brain.
Staying poor! Yes. Sad
I'm praying for a good outcome and safe trip. I especially like that first one. ❤️
Oh, my goodness - I LOVE the ALLIGATOR meme. I am going to copy it.
Hope you and Sam do well today!
The alligator one is so true - I’ve already been thinking of you and will continue to do so. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I love the first one best. I have been praying for the appointments and the travel!!
Oh how that first one resonates! I've been thinking of the two of you all morning and praying for a satisfying outcome.
These are all so funny, and true! I hope your day has been good and productive, and that the good weather has continued for you. I just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of my giveaway! Please email me your address when you get a chance, and I will get the book on its way to you! Many blessings to you!
Ha ha! 😀 My fav is the first one.
I hope your day went well. Prayers for Sam, and for you. It is always a two coffee day for me :)
Safe trip to Dallas!
Blessings on your travels and appointments. Love the funnies! :) 💗
Best wishes on your travels. Praying for you all. God bless.
Hope it was a safe trip and all went well. Always nice to have the sun shining when you have to be on the road.
Enjoyed the funnies.
It's Wednesday morning now, Shug, and I loved the funnies that you posted...especially the first one. :) Praying that all went well yesterday for Sam.
prayers for a safe trip to Dallas and that the weather will remain safe for you to return home safely. the gator made me howl with laughter. I am one who stayed at the bottom at my work place because of my mouth and growing up believing I can not tell a lie was the way to go. you should never say what you think in front of the CEO and other C's
I love the alligator one! Growing up my dad had a sign in the garage workshop that said, even a fish wouldn't get caught if he kept his mouth shut! Hope the doctor appointment went well!
These are so good, Shug! Prayers lifted for Sam and you. God bless!
Post a Comment