Wednesday, April 2, 2025

Thursday's Post

 Posting this on Wednesday evening.  

I will not be posting or doing my usual "Try It Thursday" post this week due to my heart procedure.  



I just want to take a moment to thank each of you, my sweet blog friends, for lifting me up in your prayers as I have this Angioplasty procedure done.  It is scheduled for 11:00 AM Thursday morning..

Your kind words have given me comfort and peace and it is such a Blessing to be surrounded by a community that cares deeply, even from afar.  I am thankful for good Christian friends.

I know the medical team has your prayers as well.  God is in control and HE has this...

Thank you all so very much and great BIG hugs to each of you...  


13 comments:

Wanda said...

You are so much in my heart and prayers Shug. Having a husband that has had every heart procedure there is, I'm familiar with the one you are having. I know our Great God will hold your heart in His mighty right hand, and you will be participating in His Lovingkindness. Sending much love and prayers. and Hugs!!

Mari said...

I'm praying for a peaceful night for you and a successful procedure tomorrow. Can't wait to have you back here with a good report!

Ginny Hartzler said...

So good to know! Again, I will be praying especially for God to guide the surgeons and give them discernment! And for a speedy recovery! Whenever you feel up to it, let me know what they found and what they did. God has got this!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, I've been thinking of, and praying for, you. Much love.

Ann said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers this morning.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

yes, I prayed first for the medical team, that way we know you are in safe hands, lifting you up now while you wait.. waiting is the hardest part... hugs and love coming your way

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Praying for you now. God is with you and your medical team. You are in good hands...God's Hands...what could be safer or better than that? We will look forward to hearing how you are later. (((HUGS)))

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Prayers lifted for you and your medical team, Shug. Trusting that God will be right there with all of you. Blessings!

photowannabe said...

(((hugs))) and prayers continuing !!!
Sue

Chatty Crone said...

Okay - I know God had you in HIs hands - and tomorrow - let us know that you are doing great!

Dianna said...

Dear One, I've thought of you several times today and prayed. We also have a friend here who had surgery today. May God be your comfort and peace. xx

Mevely317 said...

I just saw your update on FB .... Praising God from whom all blessings flow!!!

The Happy Whisk said...

Reading out of order. Glad it went well. The umbrellas are pretty.

The Kitchen.. the heart of the Home

  The Kitchen Really Is the Heart of the Home ❤️ I’ve always loved the saying “The kitchen is the heart of the home.” And I think there’s a...