Sunday, October 6, 2024

Thank You 💛

 You all are the Best.  I am truly thankful for the love shown from all of my blogging friends.  I have tears in my eyes just from reading the comments.  I guess it is good to sometimes let those tears fall.  


"Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy.  Sometimes they are the Brest words the heart can speak."   Wm.Paul Young


I have come to realize that one of the greatest advantages of forming friendships through blogging, is the shared passion that binds us all together.  The openness invites empathy and understanding, which creates a safe space where our friendships can grow strong.  




I love how we can cheer for each other in times of success and yet encourage one another during the hard, most difficult times of life.  I have found that what often begins as a simple comment on a blog post can develop into a meaningful friendship based on trust, respect and shared values. 

I have been blogging since 2010 and in these 14 years, I have connected with so many of you in ways that I could have never imagined.  I feel like we are blogging BFF's.  

I just wanted to say this morning, that I am extremely thankful for each of you.  I enjoy reading about you as an individual, your families, your adventures and the beautiful memories you make, through the stories you write about.  


                                 This is so me!!

Isn't it wonderful that the blogging world serves as a rich space for forming these beautiful friendships?  Just like a warm blanket and a cozy fire brings us comfort on a cold evening.....My blog brings me this same kind of comfort...the only difference is, I am sharing this comfort with you all from a distance. 



Blessings and thank you again for your support through what has been a difficult week.  I love you all.  

Shug.  

1 comment:

  1. Agree with you on the blogging friends thing, there are a lot of good people out there. I can only imagine what your brothers house looked like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Thank You 💛

  You all are the Best.  I am truly thankful for the love shown from all of my blogging friends.  I have tears in my eyes just from reading ...