Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Easter Dessert

 No-Bake Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake!


I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch!


I mean seriously .....  Doesn't just looking at this picture make your mouth water?

After all, it is Fruit!  How bad could it be for you?

For the Crust:
1 lb vanilla cream cookies (about 34 cookies, with a few reserved for the topping)
6 Tablespoons butter, melted.

For the filling:
1 small box (3.3) Strawberry jello
1 cup boiling water
16 oz cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powered sugar
10 Strawberry wafer cookies for extra crunch
Fresh strawberries
For the topping:
Whipped topping or small tube of cool whip

Directions:
Process the cookies into fine crumbs and blend well with the melted butter.  Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 10" springform pan and set in the freezer for 15 nun.  

Dissolve the strawberry jello in boiling water and let cool
(do not refrigerate)
Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Whip the heavy cream with powered sugar to stiff peaks, then fold 1/2 of it into the cream cheese mixture and the other 1/2 into the cooled strawberry jello. 
Layer half of the whipped cream mixture over the crust, followed by a layer of strawberries and then half of the jello mixture.   freeze for 15 minutes, then add the remaining cream cheese mixture and top with the remaining strawberry mixture... Then top with remaining strawberries.  

Coarsely crush remaining vanilla cookies and strawberry wafers and sprinkle on top of the strawberries.  

Ref at least 4 hours before serving.

What desserts are you all serving?  Share your Easter menu...

shug 🐣


3 comments:

  1. love strawberry ...... thank you for sharing recipe....
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham and scalloped potatoes, some bbq pork butt and spatzel and carrot cake. The strawberry dessert looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!!! I made a Strawberry Cake for our Easter dessert... a post will be up soon with my 2024 Easter Cake Reveal. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

My two Favorites

  Showing you all my two favorite pots for this year! I have these two pots sitting around my pool and I love everything about them.   Have ...