Thursday, January 4, 2024

Look Up at the Stars

 When I was growing up, our home was on the outskirts  of town.  Back then, there were not that many lights at night that limited the few of the Stars.  One of my favorite things to do at night was to watch the sky.  

It was a really big deal if you saw an airplane flying at night!!  

The best thing was being able to completely view just how great and awesome the shining stars were and of course, looking for the Milky Way and the Big Dipper.   



Even now, I love looking at the Stars and getting that feeling of amazement of how vast the heavens really are.  I often think of all of my loved ones who have gone before me, maybe... up there dancing in the midst of all the stars.  I mean....it is possible!  

I'm sure that most of you have heard the Quote: "I throw wishes into the night and wait for the stars to catch them."  Beautiful!!  This is exactly what I do.  

The night sky illuminates my life and gives me an abundance of peace.  God created the heavens and the earth and HIS hand has touched each and every star. 

I am in awe of the beauty placed above us....there for us to be inspired by and to give us the freedom to dream as we wish and to draw close to the creator of every shining light.

Blessings,

Shug ⭐⭐⭐⭐


3 comments:

  1. Those are some nice pictures.
    I'm back,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I just loved this post Shug, I am a star seeker too. I look for the Big Dipper and the milky-way each clear night. Thank you for sharing this positive post today.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shug I enjoyed your poetic thoughts about the stars, "wait for the stars to catch our wishes."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Waiting on a Dream

Waiting on a Dream to come true can sometimes be a very long wait.... Hopefully my niece's dream has finally happened.       I have talk...