Saturday, January 27, 2024

 How many of you have your blogs made into a book?

I am a little behind in having all of my books printed, however, I am working on getting this done!


This is a great way of being able to take a look back on the years past and review what was going on in my life.  




I also have my Social Books printed as well.  Each January, I order the books and I get sooooo excited when they come in.  

Some of my books include PAST boyfriends or girlfriends of the grandkids, and they are like
"Why didn't you delete those pages?"
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

My response is always the same!  "This was a part of what happened in life that year!"

I'm guessing that it is probably best not to ALLOW BF or GF to be in any of the family photos....👍







Branson Trip with Friends....2013 ↓





Tucker's Make A Wish Trip ↓



Sam's dad reading the Christmas Story....Mylee in his lap!




Mylee getting ready to play softball when she was 6 years old.  




All of these books hold so many special memories and I am so thankful to have them all recorded in these books.  

I'm hoping you all have a fabulous weekend....
Make memories everyday!!

Shug......💫










3 comments:

  1. Your books are awesome! I have never actually seen inside one. And I love the segment called "What I Learned This Year!" How many do you have now, and how many WILL you have? They will be family heirlooms! I have never heard the term "social books". What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm now thinking that a Social Book is just a book of postings from social media. Duh, senior moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I've always wanted to do this as well. I love your Christmas social book, how delightful. So many memories that you can keep in one simple book. How wonderful that you took the time to do this.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Good Morning Friends.  I am so thankful for the cooler morning temperatures.  It felt great to sit outside this morning and enjoy a nice cup...