Thursday, December 14, 2023

Grinch Sighting

 The Grinch was spotted and my crew was able to grab a photo with him!


I really have never paid much attention to the Grinch, up until just the past few weeks.  




I visited a Pottery and Garden center last week and "WHO" was there?  The Grinch!
I felt like I was smack dab in the middle of Who-ville!  👀

Mylee wanted me to decorate my tree as a Grinch tree, and although they can be so fun and whimsical, I chose not to do so!  Maybe one day, Mylee Jo!!

Hope you all are enjoying the Christmas Season.  We have so much to be thankful for and so much to Celebrate!

Jesus Christ is the Reason for the Christmas Season!

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Have a Blessed Day!
Shug......💙


1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of Grinch blowups in our neighborhood. Must be the "new in" for 2023 Christmas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Old Hymn

I heard this hymn this morning and thought  would share with you!!                                    Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine      ...