Friday, October 13, 2023

Who needs pictures?


I pulled my header picture off of my computer and it is several years old.  

I sure Love these ladies....they are part of our TRAVELING CREW.  The men are not pictured.  We are all leaving this next  week for another small trip.  Always lots of laughs and lots of eating!!  AND...lots of stops at antique shops.  

                                               💕💕💕💕

The title of this post ↓↓↓  

 Who needs pictures anyways?  

📷 📸 📹 🎥

If you are like me, you take most of your pictures with your phone.  I actually have most of my photos stored (not always on my computer).....but all of my new photos are still on my phone.  


Today though...I dropped my phone in the toilet.  I never put my phone in the back pockets of my jeans, but today I did.  The next thing I know, my phone is submerged in water.  


Hoping it dries out.  Placed it in a container of rice and maybe this will do the trick.  

THE REASON WHY I HAVE NO PICTURES.


                         ~~~~~


Went to Hobby Lobby today and oh my goodness.   The seasons are all running together in that place.   I couldn't even concentrate on Fall, for all of the Christmas stuff.  Of course, this is nothing new.....just seems like our HL has a ton of new things.  



                                                                             source


Mylee and I were shopping for yarn to make a blanket, but even on the yarn isle, Christmas was within our eye sight.


The guy that puts up my Christmas lights contacted me last night to set a date for him to come put them up?  👀. He said he wanted to get me on his calendar because he has already had so many early calls to install Christmas lights.  He actually wanted to do mine tomorrow....


I had to say No.  It is just way too early for me.  


                           💜💜💜💜

Remember to Pray for Israel. 🙏


2 comments:

  1. Well, he could put them up, but you don't have to turn them on yet. So sorry about your phone!! The header is really good! You all look so beautiful and happy. And I love your white lace top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a support group for Hobby Lobby shoppers, I swear! Every single aisle...I have to look at everything. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Squirrel Woes

  Squirrels are everywhere!  Sadly, I have seen a few on the road...run over by passing cars.   These little rascals, (which are really smal...