Sunday, October 1, 2023

Happy Fall * Happy October

 


I truly LOVE the different seasons, however, I think I love FALL most of all.

It could be the warmth of the colors that Fall brings, OR.....it could be all the things that go along with the season.


This is the time of year that I need to stay far away from Hobby Lobby or any king of decorating store.  


If you are a person like me that loves to decorate, then you know exactly what I am talking about.  I go into these stores and when I see something I like, my brain begins going into decorating mode.  
I can visually see the thoughts that my brain is putting together.



I can go from room to room, canvassing in my mind the exact look I am wanting.


My sweet husband says that I am definitely OCD when it comes to decorating and furniture placements. 


I love creating rooms that make me feel Happy.  Sam is perfectly happy with just his chair and the TV remote!  If I want to make changes, then he is totally fine with it......as long as I don't move his chair or hide the remote. 

Now the "Fall" and "October" or here, I am ready for Cooler weather.  Cooler temps would sure make me Happy!!

Hope you all have a great week!

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Shug....🌻










2 comments:

  1. It is good to see a new post from you, Shug! I love your fall home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is lovely, I love how you decorate. :-) Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

  What do you do when it is raining ☔ and you have come one thousand, six hundred and seventy one miles to swim in Shug's pool??  You sw...