Monday, May 29, 2023

A Day of Remembrance

 We have had a Beautiful Day here in East Texas.......


Memorial Day:   A day of remembrance for those who died in service for our Country!


Wouldn't it be great for this special day to be perhaps on a Wednesday.....a day during the middle of the week, where the true focus would be on "A Day of Remembrance" rather than a long vacation weekend.  Just sayin' .....


Hope you all have enjoyed a safe Memorial Day weekend and may we never forget those who gave their life for our freedom....

2 comments:

  1. You have a good idea. This way, people would not make the occasion just about having more time off. I love this big beautiful flag on the old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE 100% .... I hate it when they make it into the start of summer holiday and all the sales as well. Can we just pause and take time to remember.
    Well said Shug!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...