Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sweet Friend

 My Beautiful, Sweet Friend....(Susie) gave me a beautiful Amaryllis a few weeks ago.  

I had never seen one grown like this.....with a wax covering around the bulb.  The great thing is.....you never have to water it!!  

A friend of hers gave her one last year and she said it has bloomed about 3 times already.  Mine bloomed and was Beautiful.  

I am so excited about watching it "do its thing."   


"If only we can unfold our hearts like a flower to beautiful songs, we will find our lives blooming, 

blossoming and flourishing."       _BJ Sam


Shug....⚘

3 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous, and makes such a beautiful header with your matching background. I have seen these in stores, but had no idea how they worked. How can it be that they don't need water!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shug~ How gorgeous, what a good friend! My daughter gave one to me right before Christmas, it has bloomed once, and is going to bloom again soon. I can see another little pod coming up from the bottom. I am facinated with these beautiful little plants. Love the quote! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy amaryllis, last year one of mine did not bloom, the problem was it had rot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Travel Time

  It is TRAVEL time for us!! Sam and I will be traveling....beginning Tomorrow! 🛫 We are both super excited.... I Will catch up with you al...