Sunday, October 30, 2022

 When you are the first to Laugh at yourself....Everyone else Laughs with you!


Today has been one of those "Laid Back" kind of Sunday's.   Church this morning was AWESOME and the afternoon has been so very peaceful.  
Nothing like having time to play on your phone as you watch Football.  By the way, The Dallas Cowboys did win their game today!

I played with the snap chat filters this afternoon and I have laughed at myself several times with all of the Halloween faces.   Witches, goblins, and ghost are not my kind of thing, but these crazy snap chat options are funny.


A little "Black eye" action going on in this photo....


I thought this one was cute.... with the pink and turquoise eyes, and of course the red nose.   





I am completely admitting that this one makes me feel like "Be-Witched" ..... Y'all remember that old show, don't you?   Something about the eyes!!   LOL. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

                                    

                                        

               Oh Jeepers.....Totally NOT my style!!


    "You Don't stop laughing because you grow Older...You grow older because you stop laughing." 

Maurice Chevalier

        

                                       


             Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall....who's the 

                              Funniest gal of all...?                                    



Purple Eyes...

They are pretty, but could you really imagine having purple eyes?  

"The Most Beautiful eyes are those that can see beauty in others!"


And with Snap Chat, your wrinkles can disappear with just a click of a button!!  LOL



I hope you all can enjoy my laughter!

Shug...πŸ’œ




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Positive Vibes

Positive vibes today!!    🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 Look at this cutie!!  Is it a Baby owl? No way!!  that would make for a very small baby owl.   I was ou...