Quote for today:
" Be Strong, not rude. Be Kind but not weak. Be Humble, but not Timid. Be Proud, but not arrogant."
Shug
Wow, something to really strive for! Where these beautiful flowers a Valentine gift?
Good words Shug, to aim for the best.
Wonderful words of wisdom.
Beautiful post and I love the scripture verse. God gives us the strength we have need of and the dreams He places in our hearts are the best
Post a Comment
The Pumpkins Have Arrived! 🎃 Well, y’all, the pumpkins have officially arrived at our local grocery store! I walked through the doors.... t...
4 comments:
Wow, something to really strive for! Where these beautiful flowers a Valentine gift?
Good words Shug, to aim for the best.
Wonderful words of wisdom.
Beautiful post and I love the scripture verse. God gives us the strength we have need of and the dreams He places in our hearts are the best
Post a Comment