Saturday, February 12, 2022

 I know.....this is a lot of Snow!!  

I know I have said this before, but truth is truth.  In TEXAS, the weather has a mind of its own.  As one friend put it.....

"That's how we know Texas is a woman.....she can't make up her mind.  The last few years I'm convinced she's having a mid-life crisis."


I honestly had on shorts yesterday and the temps were closing in on 80.  Today, it is chilly and we had a lot of snow!  Did it accumulate?  No!  Because our temps are above freezing.

                                   ~~~~~~~


Quick update on Trey:   He is now walking on crutches.  He is allowed to put 30% weight on left leg (still) and has already had 2 days of out patient therapy.  Got to get his core built up so he can protect the back.  Prayers are still needed and I thank you in advance.


                                   ~~~~~~


I'll leave you today with this:


"Sometimes, I wish I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And, when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day."

John Mayer.


Blessings this Day!

Shug ⛄

4 comments:

  1. So good to see a post from you, Shug! I've been wondering what you've been up to. I have been praying. It seems that it would be hard to judge what 30% of your weight is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shorts weather here, just lots of snow. We need to moisture that snow contains. Good to hear that Trey is making progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm recently getting back on Blogger so I have been surfing pages a little. Hope you don't mind I stopped by. I like your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I am praying.
    I am laughing at your saying that Texas is a woman. ;-) Cannot make up her mind. Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Grand Mother's Flower Garden

  I am a fan of anything OLD, especially when I know that something came from a sweet relative.   How much sweeter can it get when you are a...