Wednesday, October 14, 2020

          🍂  Thank you Lord for this day!  Thank you for my Blessings, and Thank you for Loving me!  🍂 




I love decorating!  The season of Fall is most definitely a time that I love to bring out the bold colors and make our home warm and comfy.


Last week, I decided to get busy and change just a few decorations throughout the house.  



More to do on this wall....NOT sure that I am completely happy with it......and that wheat wreath has got to be centered....  LOL!



I sometimes think simplicity is great too!

Isn't it strange how Christmas trees or not only Christmas trees these days?  You can buy trees almost all year long and decorate them anyway that you want to decorate them.  


I actually have two trees up in my living room with Fall decorations on them.  They are beautiful and the lights add so much to the room.
When it's time for Christmas decorations to go out, I will take the pumpkins, the corn, and the orange off of the tree and replace with Christmas....


~~~~~~

...You don't have to be an expert in everything, and I'm certainly not an expert in Decorating.  BUT...it's something I love to do, so I will keep on doing my thing.  

Shug...🎃












4 comments:

  1. I love decorating for the seasons, too. But I have no talent for it. I just put things around, and don't really know what goes with what. Your home looks like walking thru a fancy boutique! I love the cushion, arrows, wreath, sighs, and your beautiful country style cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like your decorations. I fell head over heels for your pillow. You have a lovely home.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shug!

    Beautiful!! Fall decorating is my favorite, and I love the Christmas trees! Your home is just gorgeous, and can almost smell the pumpkin bread cooking!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to spend some time with you and become inspired to do more decorating .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...