Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Unique Border.....

 How about this cute little plate border??  I don't think I've ever seen one before, but this one sure caught my eye.  



The Little town of "Edom"  is located about 10 miles from our home, and several people own shops where they make and display their art.

Edom is a neat little town and many people love to visit this area because it is a quaint spot for some weekend fun.
There are a couple of places to eat, and even though the food is not what I consider to be the BEST, it is OK, especially if you just wanting to grab a burger and are looking for a quite Country outing.


These cute little colorful pumpkins were sitting on the porch steps of one of the shops.  I really like the turquoise pumpkin, mixed in with the white and orange....


 
"Adorable"


You are Altogether Beautiful my darling, beautiful in every way.

Song of Soloman  4:7


Shug.......🍁





5 comments:

  1. Hi Shug!

    I love the plate border...very unique! And I love quiet little towns, they remind me that life is still wonderful and help me relax...the pumpkins are adorable, thanks for sharing!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you see a turquoise pumpkin on someone's porch, it usually means they are part of the "Teal Pumpkin Project". This promises their treats are safe for allergic kids. I love the plate birder, and the plates can be changed for the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the plate border. It would be a good way to show some o;d plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shug, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I enjoyed the pictures on your blog especially that turquoise pumpkin. What a splash of colour beside the orange and white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment and your pprayers on my blog.It is wonderful to meet another Christian!!! I'm going to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...