Tuesday, September 29, 2020

 Shrooms πŸ’¬........ aka: Mushrooms.


I love eating mushrooms, especially on pizza.  However, I know NOTHING about Mushrooms.

I just know that they are tasty!




Take a look at all of these little cuties.





Our Daughter and Son-in-law where cleaning a portion of their property this past weekend, and they sent me these pictures of all the mushrooms that they came across.





They are all so unique and colorful. 




I am especially fond of these orange mushrooms.  Must be the season?!

I have never seen any of these before and I'm guessing the reason why is because I DO NOT GO OUT IN THE WOODS during the Summer.   

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

I'm too afraid of Snakes!

I'm glad they found these beautiful little fungi's.

"Why did the mushroom go to the party?"
Because he's a FUN-guy


Blessings,
Shug





3 comments:

  1. These are cute mushrooms. I haven’t been seeing any this year, maybe because it has not been very wet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, like a work of art. I bet the colorful ones are poisonousness. I think the pale blue one is my favorite, I didn't know there are blue mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great variety of mushrooms. That little blue one fascinated me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Running Behind

  Running Behind..........  WHY.    ↓↓↓↓ You know......some weeks are just a bit more full than other weeks, and this has been one busy week...