Tuesday, September 22, 2020

 Charcuterie Board.......


I have a very difficult time pronouncing this word.  

Shaar-koo-tr-ee

I think it is a French word.  



Meats, Cheeses, Fruits, Olives, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, nuts, honey, and the list can include whatever you want to add.


Oh...and Crackers AND...all kinds of breads.

~~

This particular Charcuterie Board was made by our daughter (Trista) this past weekend.  The weather over the weekend was so nice and so they enjoyed a Friday night meal on their back porch.


Turns out, that this is a favorite meal that they both enjoy.

Even with all of the cheese and the processed meats, this actually has to be a bit healthier than mine and Sam's favorite food.......TEX-MEX!

I might just have to get Trista to show me how to prepare one of these 

Charcuterie Boards

Hugs to all.....
Shug











3 comments:

  1. It is really mouthwatering, and so pretty! AND these wooden boards that the tray is on, they are gorgeous! Is this their porch floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until a couple of years ago, I had never even heard the word. The local Youth For christ has had fundraisers by serving Charcuterie Boards. It made a light and tasty meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She did an awesome job. Looks so pretty and YUMMY!
    I don't even try to say that word. Ha!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Blessing me today with your comments...

Easter Dessert

  No-Bake Strawberry Crunch  Cheesecake! I think I will.....I think this is the perfect dessert for my Easter Lunch! I mean seriously ..... ...